Remote Control f/NavNet TZtouch/TZtouch2
Furunos MCU002 is a compact, waterproof remote control unit for use with NavNet TZtouch TZT9/14/BB and NavNet TZtouch2 TZTL12F and TZTL15F. It offers the expandability of multi touch operation of the TZtouch and TZtouch2 to the hardware key operation, as the best supplemental tool to multi touch operation. With the MCU002, basic control of the NavNet TZtouch/TZtouch2 series is always within arms reach.
The MCU002 consists of a simple joystick and 10 dedicated, logical hardware keys, offering control of nearly every aspect of the TZtouch/TZtouch2 system. The joystick can move in eight directions to move a cursor or scroll the screen. It also has a _push_ functionality - for example, if you push the joystick on the Plotter screen, a contextual menu will appear.
The MCU002 also offers control of the NavPilot 700 Autopilot series when that system is integrated with NavNet TZtouch/TZtouch2.Features:
- Complete control of all TZtouch features and functions
- Compactly sized for flexible installation (2.3_w x 4.5_h w/a modest .75_ mounting depth)
- Combination of clickable joystick controller and tactile response buttons for simplified operation
- Auto-Scroll feature, enables instant panning/scrolling by placing cursor at edge of screen
- USB 2.0 device w/2m cable, extendable w/optional USB 2.0 extension cable (tested up to 30m)
- Use with Multi-touch controls & NavNet apps
- TZtouch v3.12 or later software required to support MCU002 functionality