1 Electro-Magnetic Clutch Pump
Flow rate: Nominal 23 US Gallons/min at 1750 RPM
Self-priming from dry up to 7.8ftFeatures:
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Inexpensive to buy and operate.
- Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance - seek advice from your distributor).
- Handles hard and soft solids without clogging.
- Can pump in either direction.
- Will not airlock.
Engine cooling, Pumping bilges, Wash downs, Circulating water in bait tanks, Utility dockside pump.INDUSTRIAL:
Circulating and transferring, Velocity mixing, Return spill, Sump drainage, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Liquors, Ink, Dyes, Alcohol, Tanning Liquors, Glycerin, Brine, etc.FARMING:
Pumping water for stock, Pumping water from shallow wells and cisterns.PUBLIC UTILITIES AND MUNICIPALITIES:
Under the hood mounting on service trucks for dewatering and draining meter boxes, manholes, excavations, and truck installation under hood for emergency pumping.