Deluxe Flush Electric Toilet
You may install JABSCO Deluxe Flush electrically operated marine toilet in both power and sailing craft, either above or below the waterline, for use onsea, river, lake or canal.Features:
Touch Pad Controller
- Space saving stylish design
- Regular household size seat
- Virtually silent operation for undisturbed sleep
- User selectable choice of one touch flushcycles for minimal water usage - a Quick Flushuses less than 1 quart (1 litre)
- Owner selectable choice of leaving bowl wet ordry after use
- Fresh water rinse model
- Non-clogging large bore flush pump macerateswaste
- Uses less than 1.0 amp/hour per day
- ISO 8846 MARINE - Ignition Protection
- Crevice free contours for added cleanliness andhygiene
- All plumbing and wiring easily concealed
- Angled back vitreous china bowl
The Deluxe Flush toilet range features a multi-function one touch control pad offering four options - Fill, Quick Flush,Flush or Empty.
In addition, the owner can set the control at any time so that the bowl is left either Dry or Wet after flushing. The recommended Dry setting minimises total water usage. If water usage is not a concern, the Wet setting automatically adds 1 quart (1 litre) of water after flushing, ready for the next user.
Simultaneously holding down both Quick Flush and Flush buttons for 5 seconds switches between bowl always left Dry and bowl always left Wet modes.
- Fill may be touched when the bowl is Dry to add 1 quart (1 litre) of water before use, if thought necessary.
- Quick Flush first rinses and then empties the bowl after light use. On Dry setting, this uses less than 1 quart (1 litre) of water.
- Flush rinses and empties the bowl twice after heavy use. If the bowl is Dry, touching Fill first is recommended. This uses just 2.5 quarts (2.5 litres) of water.
- Empty does exactly what it says without adding any water, whenever desired. Even when the bowl is apparently dry, there is an anti-odour water lock in the pump housing.