i40 Speed w/Transom Mount Transducer
Compact and feature-packed instruments, the i40 series instruments are smart choice for boaters looking high performance and great value.
The i40 series is simple to operate thanks to the use of just three control buttons, i40 has extra-large digits and razor-sharp LCD displays and red backlighting for outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
These SeaTalk® compatible instruments offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment. The ultra-sleek design of i40 line is designed to complement our full line of a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction displays, and looks great on the helm of any boat. All i40 Instruments come with a low-profile surface mounting kit and silicone rubber sun cover. An optional bracket mounting kit is also available separately.
i40 Instruments are designed to operate from 12V DC power, and are ultra-efficient drawing less than 0.4 watts for superior run-time and excellent green credentials. The i40 instruments are all covered by Raymarines industry leading 2-year warranty, upgradeable to 3-years at no charge by registering online with 90 days of purchase. i40 Speed Instrument
Shows current, maximum and average boat speed, log trip and sea temperature.
The Raymarine i40 Speed Instrument is available as a complete system with a thru-hull transducer, or as a display-only kit enabling you to monitor your boats speed through the water as a remote location. The i40 Depth Instrument offers easy-to-read displays of current speed, maximum speed, average speed, distance log, trip log as well as water temperaturei40 Key Features
- Ultra-modern design complements Raymarines latest a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction display and instrument systems.
- High contrast LCD displays with large digits for excellent visibility.
- Red backlighting for outstanding night-time visibility.
- Simple SeaTalk networking with other Raymarine instruments, autopilots and MFDs.
- Built-in transducer connections simplify installation.
- Small form factor saves space at the helm without sacrificing features.