p70Rs Autopilot Control Head with Rotary Knob
Raymarines p70Rs Autopilot Controller keeps you in command of your SmartPilot autopilot system no matter whether you are cruising, fishing or sailing! Built on Raymarines ultra-sleek platform, the p70Rs autopilot controller offer boaters an attractive, high-visibility, and simple to operate interface to their Raymarine SmartPilot X-Series and Evolution autopilot systems.
The p70Rs offers a convenient rotary control knob and support for multiple autopilot modes including Auto, standby, trolling patterns, and track mode from your GPS or chartplotter. Exclusive to the p70Rs is a convenient Power Steer mode, which enables you to use the p70Rs rotary knob like a miniature steering wheel. P70Rs brings convenient, compact steering control to wherever you need it like auxiliary steering stations, flybridges, wing control stations and more. P70Rs features standard SeaTalkng connectivity for simple interfacing with Raymarine SmartPilot X-Series and Evolution autopilot corepacks.
The p70Rs features a 3.5 sunlight viewable Liquid Crystal Display. LED backlighting delivers superior visibility day or night and ultra-low power consumption.
Like the i70s instrument, the p70Rs feature a clean, modern glass-bridge styling that coordinates with eS and gS-Series multifuction diplays. They also feature all-weather optically bonded displays that deliver brighter colors and sharper contrast. Features:
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
Wide 160 viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
Each p70s and p70Rs include both black and gunmetal bezels as well as a fitted soft silicone rubber sun cover, 400mm Seatalkng spur cable, panel gasket, mounting kit and document pack.