> Shakespeare 396-1 5 VHF Antenna
Shakespeare 396-1 5 VHF Antenna
Style 396-1 VHF 3dBCenter-fed 1/2-wave coaxial sleeve
Outstanding, basic 3dB antenna designed to reduce signal fading in rough seas. This is probably the most widely used antenna on Coast Guard vessels.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1&qout;-14 thread
- Includes 15 RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Style 4187 Ratchet Mount
- One section
|Frequency:||VHF Marine band|
|Bandwidth:||(within 2.0:1 SWR): 5 MHz|
|SWR:||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||50|
|Termination:||15 RG-58 cable|
Connect With Us
- Follow us on social media for updates about the website and events.